Soapbox is a utility that lets you send email notifications to all your clients or specific targetted ones with a simple and friendly UI. Its a tool that works in conjunction with Papilio, and gets all the needed information from Papilio.
How to start?
- Everything is in place for you to start writing articles right away. No need to register. All the administrators have access to this tool by default. If you want to change this, please go to the profile of that particular user and you can enable or disable the access to soapbox.
- You just log in to papilio. You can see a tab on the right side saying "Soapbox". Just click on the tab it will take you to soapbox in new window.
How to use?
- Once in soapbox domain, click on the button showing "Create new article". It will take you to a page where you can create the article.
- Here you can see the list of all "Company types" and "Categories" you have defined in Papilio.
- Select the company types/categories of the client companies to whom you want to send this article.
- Fill the Title, Summary and Text (with an editor) to create your article.
- After you create your article either you can save it, or you can publish it right away. Saving the article will allow you to edit the article further. You can come back to the article when you click on it in the list. If you publish the article, it will queued for posting through email to everybody.
In case of any doubts/issues/concerns, please feel free to talk to us through our live support. We will be very soon adding SMS support to this and making this more useful. As always, your continuous support and feedback helps Papilio, and now Soapbox to serve your needs. Please keep posting your valuable suggestions to us.
Post a Comment