- The service should exist and should be active
- The user from whom the email is being sent should be associated to the service. In other words, the person sending the email should have access to the service.
- Create an email with the desired attachment (using your email account whose id you use to login to Papilio)
- The subject of the email should contain the service id and the word "attach" only. Example => #S1016V1743: attach
- The service id can be found in the overview page, as a prefix to the service name just below the tabs on the right side. It is usually in the format of #S
- The body of the email will be ignored and the attachment will be uploaded to the service, and can be seen in the Files sub-tab
- The background service runs once every 30 mins. So probably this might take about 30 mins. to appear in your service.
whom should i send the email?ReplyDelete
The target is to create a code that somebody otherwise won't know or quickly guess. passhack Steer clear of common words like "code," terms like "mypassword" and estimated character sequencesReplyDelete
passhack.net Extended accounts are excellent; long reports that include random words and terms are better.ReplyDelete