Now you can categorise your users by teams, departments, geographical locations or anyway you wish. Every user can be tagged with multiple attributes or categories, and can be searched against those categories.
To set up the categories:
- Go to Admin >> settings.
- Under 'User Categories', you should enter the categories in the textbox provided. If you want to create more than one at a time, enter multiple names separated by commas.
- Click on the 'Add' button to create your user categories.
- If you want to delete the user categories, a list is provided in the same place with checkboxes. Select the user category you want to remove and click on the 'Remove' button (Only that user category(s) will be removed and not, categorised users).
- Now when you edit any user, you would be able to select the categories for that user.
Currently we are providing user category search in service's people page where we associate users to service.
How to use:
- Go to Service page, Select an service Click on 'People' sub-tab. Click on 'Associate User ' link.
- If you have created user categories, it will be displayed with checkbox selected by default.
- If you want to see only users of particular user category(s), then select only that category and un-select all others and click on 'Refresh'. The list of users provided at the bottom will be refreshed with users under selected user category(s).
More updates are on the way. As always, please let us know about what you need and what your pain points are. We will be more than happy to address them and work on providing you a world-class application. If you like Papilio, please let others know so that they can try and use it, in their business and improve their productivity.
The Papilio Team.